cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone V3 Sure Signal not working and seems to be blocking rather than boosting

bobfair
2: Seeker

I have 2 sure signals in my house in order to give me a signal upstairs in the study and downstairs, Both were working fine until recently and are only a few months old as both previous sure signals failed after 3 years.

My downstairs sure signal has stopped working. The red light is on as are the next two lights but no signal for the phone. I have tried a reset but this did not work.I have tried reregistering it and that didnt work either

Something starnge is happening because if I disconnect the downstais sure signal I get a faint signal (1 bar) but if I switch the downstairs sure signal back on I get no signal at all as if the downstairs sure signal is actually blocking the signal rather than boosting it.

I have superfast broadband with 90MBS download and 20mbs upload which is working fine

Does Vodafone need to resync my sure signal? 

Help please this is driving me crazy as I really need this signal

7 REPLIES 7

bobfair

Sorry forgot to add:

IP: 86.182.195.45

Serial No: 43163500937

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bobfair 

I can see that your Sure Signal connected to us today at 11am. Can you let us know if this is now working?

Carly

I did not have the problem Sure Signal plugged in today so it must have been my other sure signal that connected. The sure signal referenced above is still not working. As soon as I plug it in my signal goes from one or two bars to nothing. When it was working I had 5 bars all the time.Do you think it needs resyncing?

regards

bobfair

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bobfair To help refresh your connection to our servers, I've resynced your Sure Signal. 

Please allow six hours for this process to complete. After this time, turn your phones off and back on. 

If you need any further help, please let us know.

Thanks will let you know how I get on

All working now. Had to be reset by the Sure Signal team. I big thank you to Mark for his help and follow up

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bobfair

Thanks for letting us know your Sure Signal is now working.

If you ever need any further assistance, don't hesitate to get back in contact.