Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone are you joking?

Paffman
7: Helper

Hi VF,

My wife recieved this email below this morning and by coincidence? Now my Sure Signal is not working, we run two mobiles through it, mine is a business line, so at the moment I am loosing customers/money. Please would you be kind enough to look into this asap?

I have blanked out the last three didgits of the serial number. Inactivity????? I used it the other day!

Copy of email:

Vodafone
Update to your Vodafone Sure Signal

Your Vodafone Sure Signal 40110921*** in postcode IP6 9HT has been suspended due to Inactivity. Find out more at vodafone.co.uk/suresignal
Thanks again for being with Vodafone.

Team Vodafone
Privacy policy
Terms ; Conditions
Unsubscribe

; 2010 Vodafone Ltd. Registered address: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN. Registered in England No. 1471587.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Device: HTC One M8

17 REPLIES 17

Errr, give them your land-line number?

OK here is where we are now... SURE SIGNAL STILL NOT WORKING !!

The Sure Signal team assured me that everything would be up and running within 24hrs, well it's not. I have both white lights on the SS flashing and no signal to my business phone.

I have reset the SS and get the same results, come on VF let's get it sorted please.

Still not working ! :smileymad:

Still not working ! :smileyfrustrated:

I have rec'd same e-mail and can't get through to the service team. Re-registered and trying to reconnect but no joy. What is going on?

From what I have seen, we are not the only ones, far from it. Had heard nothing from VF support, very bad customer relations, I think that they could not care less. When I spoke to the Sure Signal Tean they said that it was due to a server error with them. I stressed that I needed it fixed asap as I use it for my business, nothing! So I am loosing money.

My contract is up for renewal this month, guess what? It won't be with Vodafone :smileylol:

Vodafone should have the top slot in this survey.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/10-companies-that-just-dont-listen-to-their-customers--ekyqqlZ...

Paffman

Since your Sure Signal Team admitted that a server error has de-registered and messed up my Sure Signal, what are you going to do about it?

Your guy, who was very nice, re-registered it and said give it 24hrs. Well it's been nearly 3 days now and all I have is a steady power light and a system and phone light flashing.

Come on guys at least acknowledge the messages.

I need the Sure Signal for my business.

Hi guys,

@davies777 – We can see that there has been no recent move with your Vodafone Sure Signal and is reading as active.

If this still isn't working for you, please can you check the trouble shooting guide here and post the results.

@Paffman – I’m sorry to hear this is still not up and running for you.

Please can you let us know the serial number for the Vodafone Sure Signal, so we can take a look at this.

@Chaste – Please let us know the serial number for your Vodafone Sure Signal, we’ll take a look.

Cheers,

Laura