02-06-2012 01:15 PM
I have tried all posted methods to get my suresignal to work post it being stuck in the steady power light stage to no avail. Please perform a remote reset/resync, this has helped fix the same issue in the past.
Suresignal serial number is : 21197224609
Solved! See solution
02-06-2012 06:29 PM
The tech team thats works will need to deal with this for you, if you have tried all the self help situations, and as its account specific, they will need to deal with it via message,
04-06-2012 03:25 PM
Thanks for your post here.
As requested I have re-synced your Sure Signal for you today, if you are still experiencing issues in one hour please let me know exactly what symptoms you are seeing and I will be able to look at this for you.
If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.
10-06-2012 09:27 AM
16-06-2012 01:06 PM
16-06-2012 01:16 PM
16-06-2012 02:13 PM
16-06-2012 02:28 PM
Thank you for all of your posts.
As you can see I have merged all of your posts into one thread as they are all about the same query.
The eForum team do work on a first come first serve basis and we did log the original query to be worked by one of the team in order.
I have taken a look at the serial number that you have provided and can’t see any issues with the registrations.
The first thing to do would be to take a look at our troubleshooting guides and post the relevant information in this thread so that we can see exactly what is happening for you.
Once you have done this we will log the new post to be worked by one of our team on the first come first serve basis that we operate.
16-06-2012 03:55 PM
17-06-2012 04:56 PM
19-06-2012 12:18 PM
Looking at the Sure Signal on our systems, I can see that it connected since your post, but not over the last day and a half, so I've performed a re-sync at this end. Can you do a factory reset for me on the Sure Signal to ensure this is picked up?
- Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)
- Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
- Once all lights display release the reset button.
- The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.
If this doesn't resolve it, can you please confirm the following information? Although the internet connection may appear OK, these checks take a more thorough look at the connection.
- Can you run a speed test and post the results here?
- Also, please can you run a Traceroute and post the results.
- On your PC, Click on Start and select Run
- Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok
- A black box will appear.
- In this box type tracert 18.104.22.168 press Enter
- Paste the output of this command into your reply.
- Finally, can you confirm your IP address for me?