Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vss v3 won't stay on

chantel-leanne
2: Seeker
My Vodafone sure signal disconnects after every few hours and takes forever to get working again, I spoke to customer service and resolved the issue and it has begun doing it again so I was wondering if I could be re-synced as we went through all the speed tests etc when I rang and everything was more than good enough. I am beyond annoyed as I get no signal without vss and this was the only reason I upgraded with Vodafone!
5 REPLIES 5

chantel-leanne
Btw, when it disconnects I either get the message that it cannot connect to Vodafone network or the problem with my IP address, it worked fine for the first week now constant disconnections

@chantel-leanne

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

chantel-leanne
I have already gone through all the speed tests and everything else with the customer service on the phone

chantel-leanne
Could you just give me a re-sync as this was the next thing to do according to the person I spoke with last week about the regular disconnections and if it was to happen again he would suggest a resync... It can't even stay connected for one whole day! Starting to think I made a huge mistake going back into a contract with Vodafone.

@chantel-leanne

Before we can help you further with your query, we need you to go through the troubleshooting list as provided by Laura. As well as the speed and trace test, the check list asks for specific information we need to enable us to access your Sure Signal device and provide you with any updates you may require.

Once you've completed the tests and posted the requested information we will be happy to investigate your issue further.