Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vss3

Nick3
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have had a vss3 for 6 weeks its never work properly for more than 4 days Max's . I've sent two devises back to be fixed with Sam results after 1-4days power light flashes Internet orange customer services and tec team more than useless they ask the same questions but give different answers every time I speak to them , 50 times now. When the vss3 stops working don't bother with hard reset ###### just turn it on and off again and it will work for a day or two . My vss3 is now on a timer on at 0630 off at 1100 it's not stopped yet 6days on. A cautionary note the vss3 Vodafone sent back from repair was a nearly new unit with different serial number when I checked the history it had someone else's numbers in it ,I also had a call from a bloke who got my number from history he found on hi replacement vss3 ,I told Vodafone They said this could not happen , BUT IT DID !! Good luck everyone with getting this unfixable fault sorted by Vodafone staff who don't really know what they are talking about.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nick3,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

James