Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHERE are the new Sure Signal boxes?

cupcakeangel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had months of trouble with the new v3 of SureSignal 0 since April 2013. Spent hours on the phone to customer services and posting on this site. I've bought new cables, run tests, been round to my neighbours to plug it into their router - the lot.

Had a v1 and a v2 - never any problems setting them up (but a rather short life span each of about 12 months)

I am seriously fed up. I pay 3 Vodafone contracts for this household. Well over £100 a month. Soon there will be NO contracts with Vodafone. We have NO signal. Nada.

Customer Services reluctantly agreed that maybe my v3 is faulty and tell me that they will send me one. But they are out of stock. No idea when they will get any more in. Maybe ring in a few weeks time???

Out of stock and NO idea when more will be in? Blimey! You are a multi million pound organisation! You don't know??

Maybe with the number of problems people are having with these boxes, there is a major fault.

Any enlightenment from Vodafone hugely welcomed...

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cupcakeangel, 

The info you've been given is correct I'm afraid  the V3 is out of stock at the moment and we're still waiting for more to be delivered to us.

Paul 

Paul I have just persuaded my sister to purchase a SS box should she hang fire for the moment till they come back in stock?  Maybe you could update here when they are.

Be in touch,  Neil

Hi Neil,

I’ve just checked for you and the Sure Signal V3 is still out of stock. We’re still waiting for the new stock to arrive.

The Sure Signal’s are available both in store and online and we don’t have access to their stock levels.

Thanks,

Andrew

So how do you suggest I go about getting a new Sure Signal box to replace the dud one I have been trying to install for 3 months?

Thanks

Hi cupcakeangel,

The only way to do this would be to send it off to be repaired and our repair centre will either repair it or exchange it for you.

James