Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011

aging_product
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a registered sure signal which works with my wife's phone but I am unable to add my own number to the device and get the error "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011".

If it helps, my number was ported from 3 mobile over 2 weeks ago.

All help welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aging_productI've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It could be the port and for some reason the system not yet recognising the number as a Vodafone number. 

If you speak to Customer services on 191 or Live Chat they maybe able to assist with adding the number. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

cineriv
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

hi,

The ported number could well be the reason for the error.

The best way to solve this problem is to either use Live Chat http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/  or phone 191 who should be able to help you.

Regards,

Mike.

I contacted Vodafone support via chat and explained everything. They said they had made a couple of changes and told me to wait 24 hours for things to work. Unfortunately, several days later and still no joy. I think I need to work with 3rd level support. All ideas on how to reach them is welcome.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aging_productI've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

3rd level support were able to solve my problem.

I have a very similar issue (same error message, and my phone cannot be registered on the suresignal). I've escalated to Live Help a few times now but after a week they still haven't fixed it.  How did other people fix it? 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@butako I've replied on your other thread. :smileyhappy:

Yes - same problem here, yet again. Seems to happen everytime I try to add a new number to my SS! 

Can you clarify exactly what "We're working hard to fix the issue..." really means?

Because, reading through this I get the impression that "We're working hard to fix the issue..." ACTUALLY means "We're doing absolutely nothing and you have to get in touch with us".

Or, is there work going on at that very moment to resolve the issue?

(Seems like that must be a very long and extremely frequent task if so.)

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RacineFan 
This isn't good to hear.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch - we'll then be able to look into this for you.

Thanks.