cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011

aging_product
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a registered sure signal which works with my wife's phone but I am unable to add my own number to the device and get the error "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011".

If it helps, my number was ported from 3 mobile over 2 weeks ago.

All help welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aging_productI've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
I actually had exactly the same error the other week! My Sure Signal had dropped off my account (shoddy home broadband, since resolved) and when I tried to re-register it, got that error. Went on LiveChat, the agent had to reset some setting on my MyAccount, and an hour later as promised the error had vanished and went through smoothly. I'd give them a lash, honestly, first time I've actually used LiveChat, and walk queueing less than two minutes, agent had it all analysed and cleared up in five, quick and clean.

dovcot138
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi - I have the same issue - cannot add my son's recently ported number to the Sure Signal and just receive this message - any advise appreciated. Many thanks!

@dovcot138

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

also having this problem with my girlfriends account, very frustrating can someone please assist?  I need to transfer my number and apply the discount to my line 

regards

Mike

@classmaz Are you looking to port your number to another account, or to a Sure Signal?

If this is a general porting issue, our Live Chat team will help with this.

If you're looking to add your number to your partners Sure Signal, they'll need to contact us themselves due to it being their account.