Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website Maintenance?

freyasan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am trying to login into My Account to register my SureSignal, but since yesterday evening the website returns the message: "Sorry – we’re making some changes to our site" and I cannot do anything.

Is the website actually undergoing maintenance or am I an exception?

I have taken the following steps:

•  Cleared browser cache / cookies
  •  Used IE, Firefox
  •  Used iPad

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Freya

8 REPLIES 8

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi freyasan,

As you tried in another browser as well as clearing your cache and cookies, it’s possible that our online services were being updated.

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and trying again and let us know how you get on. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny 

Hi Jenny

Still no joy. I tried using both Firefox and IE and cleared my internet cache.

Any further suggestions?

Kind Regards

Freya

Hi freyasan,

As that’s not worked, we’ll need to take a closer look at this for you.

So we can do this, you can see how to contact the team here.

James

Hi James

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent the email as requested.

Kind Regards

Freya

Hi,

I've been having this same problem.  Tried logging in from my works PC on my dinner hour & now I've tried again from home.

Many thanks,

Al.

Same problem as above.

Annoying as I've just upgraded and want to check my new plan i'm now on! (even though the phone hasnt even been dispatched) madness!!

New to vodafone today. I`m trying to register for an account on the vodafone website but apparently it is `down for maintenance`. However there is no advice on the front page as to how long this will last, or even just something to acknowledge it is happening.

Can we get an update please on what is going on and when it will be fixed?

Hi Guys,

I’ve managed to log into my own online account a moment ago using Chrome without any problems.

Can you give this another try and if you’re still having trouble, you can see how to contact the team here.

James