Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What do the Sure signal lights mean?

CSEI58
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a sure sugnal V3 (the plug in one) it has worked well up until last Tuesday but then it stopped. There is a red flashing bar to the left of the face of the device, and a steady yellow phone with arcs on each side on the right of the face.

On the base of the device near the yellow socket there is a green light under "Modem" and a flickering yellow light under "router". There is also a green light under "PC" - but I don't have anything plugged in to that socket. 

I have spent five hours over the past three days "web chatting" on 5 different occasions to numerous support people with no success and I am begining to lose the will to live!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

These may help. 

Lights on Sure signal

My-sure-signal-has-stopped-working-what-should-I-do.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for this - but as far as I can see these only tell me what the lights look like if everything is working . It dosen't mention what each light indicates or what it means if they don't look as described.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome. 

The first link I thought explains what the lights mean and what they do. 

The second link provides some FAQs. 

Sorry if these didn't help. 

You could also look at running a trace and re post it for the Tech Team to take a look. 

It's under the 'issue not listed'

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.