cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What have we done to try to resolve this Sure Signal crisis? A summary.

jaypeecee
4: Newbie

Earlier today, I read some interesting posts saying what actions people had taken (and the responses they had received) in an attempt to wrap up this Sure Signal saga. I am referring to letters or emails written to senior Vodafone employees or any contact with external organizations dealing with consumer matters. Now, I'm having difficulty finding those posts. So, I was hoping that this new thread may serve to coordinate our efforts and keep track of any developments.

For my part, I have written a letter to the Vodafone Customer Relations Manager, sent an online query to BBC Radio 4 and contacted the Consumers' Association (Which? magazine). As soon as I receive any feedback, I will report back here.

Assuming this forum permits links to related posts, please simply provide those links here rather than having to repeat what has already been stated in another thread/post.

Thanks and I hope you all feel that this would be useful.

JPC

6 REPLIES 6

jaypeecee
4: Newbie

Well, I thought it would be useful. But, obviously not!

JPC

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jaypeecee,

As promised, we've updated our statement. I can confirm this issue has been resolved. 

Many thanks, 

Ben

I used this link http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/jeroenhoencamp/ to send a message to Vodafone Chief Executive. The automated response reads

"Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response to confirm that your e-mail has been received.

Your query will be dealt with within 24 hours.

Many Thanks,"

That was on monday 29th September, so far no response. another stunning example of Vodafone Customer NO-service! Not even the Chief Executive's office can keep their promises to customers. (or maybe the cynic in me thst suspects my 'query was dealt with' using the delete key is correct :smileymad:)

Thanks, luckypants.

I have just used that link to contact the CEO's office. Let's see what happens.

JPC

Hi Folks,

Although Vodafone seems to be in the process of getting the Sure Signal service back to normal, I feel that we owe it to ourselves to keep the pressure on Vodafone. No better way than to take our business elsewhere, if possible.

JPC

@luckypants wrote:

I used this link http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/jeroenhoencamp/ to send a message to Vodafone Chief Executive. The automated response reads

"Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response to confirm that your e-mail has been received.

Your query will be dealt with within 24 hours.

Many Thanks,"

That was on monday 29th September, so far no response. another stunning example of Vodafone Customer NO-service! Not even the Chief Executive's office can keep their promises to customers. (or maybe the cynic in me thst suspects my 'query was dealt with' using the delete key is correct :smileymad:)

I've had a call from a nice Indian gentleman with regards to my complaint to the CEO. I have been offered compensation and he assured me that my comments regarding the the lack of information put out by VF and also how the 'techteam' continued to give out useless advice even when it had been acknowledge there was a problem would be 'fedback' as part of TQM program.

My main point was that VF needs to inform customers and STAFF when things like this happen so folks don't waste their lives trying to fix issues they have no control over.