Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where do I login to sure signal?

dobbies
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have an already registered SS with my number and it's working perfecly. I just want to add another user

I've searched for ages but I cannot find info on how to actualy log in to the SS

Having logged in to my account on the Voda website >>manage services>>sure signal

On this page it states:-

"Opt out of other Sure Signal". To the right of this there is a green ticked box with "opted in". And again to the right of that there is another green box with the word "ON".

Then:-

Opt in if you want your Vodafone number to be added to other Sure Signal accounts. If you don't want your Vodafone number to be added to any Sure Signal accounts, drag the slider to OFF to opt out. Opting in or out doesn’t affect any Sure Signal accounts you already have – and won’t stop you from registering your own Sure Signal.""

Apart from the above there is no further information or options to make any changes.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

IanLDN
4: Newbie

Hi,

I see something different to what you have listed.  If it helps this is what I see.

Once I have logged into 'My Vodafone' account.  I see a dropdown list showing 

My bills

My Products & Plans

My device

My profile

My Sure Signal

My Offers

My Sure Signal

Shows me the sure signal details - e.g name I register the device as and postcode of device.

There are 3 options :

Manage Sure Signal

Manage Users

View Dashboard

The manage users option allows me to add and delete phone numbers to the device (once added they get receive a SMS).

Thank you lanLDN for taking the time to reply.

No I don't have the options you have stated but looking at what you do have I guess you're in a contract with VF? If that's the case perhaps I should have mentioned in my initial post that mine is "Pay As You Go". Perhaps that's the difference albeit I don't know why.

I've always had a PAYG account and it was on this website that I initially setup my "Sure signal unit" earlier this year. Since then the site seems to have changed and my options to change my sure signal settings have dissapeared, apart from the "OPT IN/OPT OUT" that I mentioned above.

Unless someone else on this forum can enlighten me I think I need some technical help from VFone but I may have to wait until after the holidays.

Until then perhaps someone else might read this with a solution.

Many thanks

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dobbies,

I'm not seeing the options on my PAYG account either. I'll get this flagged up.

In the meantime, click here to get us your details. Include the details of what needs adding and the Sure Signal serial number and we'll help sort that.

Dave