Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Whitelist Beeline again 15/06/17

BananaJack
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi team

We are a North Yorkshire-based WISP. Can you please whitelist another new IP address range:

185.207.140.0 - 185.207.143.255 

Please can you let me know when done?

Thanks

Glenn

7 REPLIES 7

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @BananaJack,

I sure can :Smiling: 

I've sent this over to the team, they'll get this added for you. Please allow up to 48 hours for this to take please.

Thanks

Thanks Carly. Is the whitelisting now in effect please?

Glenn

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've just checked and everything should be all good for you now @BananaJack. :smileyhappy:

Hi Alex

All our customers' SureSignals have stopped working. Can you please check the whitelisting again or re-apply it?

185.207.140.0 - 185.207.143.255 

Please let me know,

Thanks

Glenn

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BananaJack - The IP addresses you’ve posted are still showing on our whitelist.

If the users are still facing issues, please ask them to follow the steps from our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide. :Smiling:

Thanks Gemma, but it REALLY REALLY looks like we're not on the whitelist. Can you please double-check / add the following blocks:

185.207.140.0/23
185.207.142.0/23

Please let me know,

Thanks

Glenn 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @BananaJack, I've checked this again for you and can confirm that the IP addresses you've provided are on our whitelist.

As @Gemma advised, please ask the users to follow our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide and we'll be able to take a closer look into this for them.