Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why can't I register my Sure Signal?

missrhiannonh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I received my Sure Signal and attempted to register it, only to be met with "Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later. - [2d1]"

I sought assistance through Live Chat and an advisor told me he registered the device for me on my account...and instructed me to plug the device into the router and power. I did, and nothing happened, and after a day the device wasn't displaying on my account, nor did I receive a text/email confirmation.

SO a few days later I contacted Live Chat again, to be informed my mobile number hadn't been added to the device and so he did this for me. This was last week, and the device still hasn't shown up on my account, nor have I had registration confirmation, the device is just displaying a solid red light with a flashing white internet light.

When I attempt to register the device myself, I still receive the same error message! I don't get signal inside for the tech team to phone me -hence receiving the Sure Signal in the first place - and it shouldn't be the case that all dealings with my device need to be done through the tech team as I expect to be able to manage my device settings through my account! Any ideas?!

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Charles
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@missrhiannonh - Clear your cache and cookies first, if that doesn't help then let us know the serial number of your Sure Signal so we can check it.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

May I ask if the sure signal is brand new or one you've bought 2nd hand. I ask as the original owner needs to successfully de register from it for you to be able to register. 

The New Dashboard should work. 

Ive read in the forum that that help can be sourced by calling if you have a landline yourself or can use a friends etc. 

"Customer service support-> Call 03333 040 191 or 191 then take option 2 three times and finally option 5 – straight to the Sure Signal team.
"

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.