Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why so many recent problems?

WorcesterRenew
2: Seeker

Anyone else nocticed how many SS1's have stoped working / connecting to phones over the last week.

Me thinks Vodafone themseleves may have chnaged something at their end, as I've had over 2 years of no problems and then all of a sudden...

Any comments from Vodafone?

5 REPLIES 5

WorcesterRenew

Trying to rsolve our sudden SS1 problem (ongoin a week now) spoke with TS on thephone, they say they are also seeing a significant increase in calls re SS, though also claim that they haven;t made any changes recently

Perhaps someone isn't tell them everything that's going on?

SS2 here and  BT broadband.

Definite issue.

SS3 here and also down my SS2 also packed up

Same here, SS2 with Netgear Router (Orange broadband)....went to 3 solid lights yesterday, then red power light only this morning.   Nothing has been touched by me.

Hi all,

There are no major issues with the Sure Signal system of late. The number of posters on the eForum is only a small fraction of the customers using the system. I'm one myself so I'm only too aware of when the system goes down.

We've responded to each of you bar railwayman3 elsewhere on the eForum so we can help investigate and resolve the issues you're having.

So that we can keep everything together and avoid asking for details which you've already posted elsewhere - which has happened today with michaelsan - can you make sure you post everything to a specific thread? It will make it much easier for us to keep a track of what we've asked, checked and tried, which in turn reduces your frustration and helps us solve things quicker.

--------------------

railwayman3Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Dave