Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Yet another sure signal problem

howie1972
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have purchased the latest SS.  I have registered it at my vodafone (this morning) and it is confirmed as set up.  I have connecrted it correctly.  I have waited now for 9 hours for it to work.  The red light is constantly on (not flashing).  Occasionally, the white data connection light flashes but then goes out.  No other lights come up at all.  I have a good internet connection with relatively fast boradband.

I have gone through the suggesitons on this forum of resetting to no avail.  Just goes back to a constant red light.

Please help as I am currently considering taking a sledgehammer to my sure signal, my vodafone phone and registering with O2 as my partner has o2 and gets constant 3g service.  I am lucky if I can even make a call using vodafone.

2 REPLIES 2

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
It can take up to 24 hours to settle itself, so best step right now is to ignore it and see if it comes to you in the morning. Like a new kitten, but less fluffy.

24 hours?  Really?  I have to say this appears to be the most useless and unreliable pice of hardware in existence. How Vodafone can let something so problematic onto the market is amazing.

24 hours?  I can fly to Australia in that time. Why in the age of high speed broadband would it take 24 hours for something to work!  

A very very very unhappy customer.  I will be transferring to O2 at the earliest possible opportunity.