Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

a\c missing

keirdhillon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I appear to have had my login xxxx.xxxx@gmail.com removed & the old a\c of xxxx@blueyonder.co.uk used instead for my personal mob. This is OK except I need to be able to manage my home suresignal at post code GL3 2HA.

Can you please either add this to xxxx@blueyonder.co.uk for admin or re-enable the user xxxx.xxxx@gmail.com.

Thanks

Keir Dhillon

ps in the meatime can you please add the following no. to the GL3 2HA suresignal : xxxxxxxxxxx

Call me for info - was advised to remove exact details to stop spammers

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion
You need to quickly remove your phone number and other sensitive information, leaves you open to spammers and its against the house rules.

63johnw
Remove the information and wait for the team to contact you, they will then provide a link for you to contact them.

thanks - have updated

63johnw

That's OK, the team will post you a link on here that you will then need to follow and then they will be able to help, it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond .

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @keirdhillon ,

Thanks for editing out your info. :Winking_smiley:

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch with my team.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers,

Ben