Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

account details to de-register

HowieHilts
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi.

I am in a bit of a mess! I set up my suresignal 3 years ago and have now moved house. The suresignal has been de-activated by Vodafone due to inactivity at my old address. I now want to set it up for use in my new house. The problem is, I cannot remember any of my login details (except my email address). The phone which was registered on it is a company (corporate) phone, so it is therefore classed as business use (which it isnt).

I have spoke to customer services, but I keep getting passed onto different people for hours who cannot help.

One person suggested going into a Vodafone shop with the Suresignal, which I did, only to be asked why I have done so as they cant help me at all!

Has anyone been able to get out of this situation before? All I need is for a reminder of my account username and password. I can obviously receive this via my registered phone or email etc....

Thanks for your help!

Howie

13 REPLIES 13

Hi again, thanks for this. It unfortunately didn't work. I have left is a few weeks to see if it settled. with many reboots and restarts of bx and phones. Is there anything else I can try? it just doesn't seem to like my wife's iphone! My phone is still working well. Is there something else I can try, or is the last resort a new Suresignal V3? thanks again. Howie

Hi Howie,

I've checked and can see the Sure Signal contacted the server on Sunday evening.

I recommend deleting and the registering the number again on the Sure Signal.

There's information how to do that is here.

Thanks,

Ian

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I have hit a dead end now as I cannot get access to my account to do this (see previous thread messages).

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HowieHilts,

So we can access your account, please get in touch here.

Thanks,

Gemma