You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

already registered

Hi,

My company has passed a sure signal for me to use. Serial no. is 40114216100.

Please could this be de-registered so that I can register it to use.

I can private message the company name that purchased it if it is required.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (5,068 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: already registered

Hi pompeyblue,

Unfortunately due to data protection we are unable to de-register any Sure Signal without the permission of the person that it is currently registered to.

Due to this you will need to ask the company who gave you the Sure Signal to contact us directly or get the previous owner to contact us directly so this can be done.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (5,030 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Hi,

I have already spoken to the IT department who are unable to contact the previous user as they only worked for the company for 1 week. I have also spoken with the finance manager who has stated that they are unable to provide proof of payment either as the previous user bought the sure signal and was then re-imbursed.

I am one of the senior managers within the company, who else would you wish to speak to regarding this?

I really would like to get this situation resolved as soon as possible. Please let me know what steps I need to take next to register this sure signal for use.

Message 3 of 4 (5,003 Views)
Tech Team

Hi pompeyblue

I can certainly appreciate your position, however we're unable to de-register any Sure Signal device without the express permission of the owner.

Therefore we're unable to assist any further in this particular instance unless we receive contact from the registered user.

Thanks

Simon

Message 4 of 4 (4,984 Views)
Help videos