Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

can't add user to suresignal

robbennett
2: Seeker

upon changing my phone, i required to use a micro sim which has now been activated. I have tried to register the number on suresignal however i keep getting a response that it is already registered; that said, the number does not show on the user list.

Please help as i cannot use this mobile phone whilst at home - very frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi robbennett,

Was the number you’re trying to register, the same number that you initially used to register the Sure Signal?

If yes, this won’t show up on the access control list as it is the owner number.

When a SIM change is done it will normally take up to 24 hours for the new SIM details to be picked up by the Sure Signal registration.

James

robbennett
Thank you for response. The number is not the one that was registered as the owner when setting up suresignal (the phone is my wife's). It has now been over 2 days since attempting to re-register the number.
Any other assistance you can provide would be appreciated

Hi,

I have recently changed my wifes phone and had to register a micro sim with her original details for it to work, which it does. However it is not recognised on suresignal.

I have tried to add her as a knew user but it states that she is already registered. I cannot attempt to delete and then re-add this phone as it does not show on the list of users when o log into my suresignal.

I have tried re-set, power off for 24 hours, and attempted phone reset also.

I have other phones that are registered and are working fine with suresignal.

please help.

Hi robbennett,

We can certainly look into this for you.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew