Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

constant text messages ref sure signal

sweetlips9
4: Newbie

Hi

I moved 3 weeks ago. when I moved and then set up my sure signal, I changed the address on my Vodafone account AND my sure signal profile.  for 3 weeks my sure signal has the correct address and working SO why do i get a text message each day for the last 3 weeks telling me how i have moved the sure signal box and i havent update the postcode on the sure signal and on and on WHEN I HAVE and did so 3 weeks ago.

Same thing happened when i moved begining of year into temporay living back with parents. changed address on both account and sure signal and then to got these annoying, unwanted text.

How do you stop these?

My sure signal and my account is correct details and addresses so no need for these

1 REPLY 1

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi sweetlips9,

Try confirming your adress again online (instructions in the spoiler)

How to change/confirm the address
1. Log into your My Account page
2. Click on ‘Manage Sure Signal
3. Click on ‘Change postcode’ and enter the new postcode where the box is being used, or if it has not been moved simply re-enter the existing postcode 
4. Click on ‘Check postcode’ and verify the address listed
5. Click on ‘Confirm’
6. Select which floor you will be using it on and ‘Confirm’
7. Click on ‘Confirm’ to update the address

This has happened to me before. I changed the address online before connecting it up at my new house which seemed to confuse it. I think when moving it's better to connect it up then wait for a text to tell you it's changed, then change it online.

Nabs