13-06-2012 04:20 PM
My SureSignal 2 seems to have packed up.
- Normal lighs on but no improved signal
- Phone light does not come on when I make a call
- Unplugged power for 60 seconds and rebooted three times - the lights sequence normally.
- Tried other handset with this SIM, same result
HTC Touch HD and BT fibre router - all was working...
Any Ideas ?
13-06-2012 07:59 PM
I did that before posting the thread,
Your guide for "Correct Lights on but not Picking up 3G Signal"
Sure Signal - Correct Lights on but not Picking up 3G Signal
For the New Sure Signal (The one with 3 lights on the front) this issue presents the following symptoms:
The Power and System Lights are both on solid, indicating that the Sure Signal is connected and broadcasting a 3G signal.
- One or more of your registered handsets do not pick up a 3G signal.
1. Confirm that the handset you are trying to get a signal on is a 3G device. It is an "HTC Touch HD" and it worked last week
2. Confirm that the number you are using has been added to your Sure Signal. Mine is the primary account, the website says it is added automatically
3. Test your SIM in another 3G handset. Done - still the same
4. Has Your SIM recently been replaced? No
5. If the all of the above fails then your Sure Signal unit may be faulty. Please post in this thread and we'll let you know how to contact us directly. That's what I'm doing
I've recycled the power (Sure Signal and Phone) and changed the handset - still not working. The phone, in areas of better signal the phone is fine...
What else do you suggest?