Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

customer service woes

dag1011
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

ok - so my suresignal 'blew up' last week - with sufficient force to trip the mains and make a loud bang.   Now trying to get a replacement has meant a most frustrating day...

Online webchat with someone to explain the issue.  After finally convincing them the device is broken they say i have take it to a vodafone store - that is my only option.  So i wandered off to vodafone store in Solihull and they're not interested - no - you have to ring customer services and they'll send a new one out on Monday.  So i trudge back home and try to speak to someone in customer services.  Without a suresignal i'm trying to speak to someone in India with one bar of signal - absolute nightmare.  They then tell me that they can't help - i should either go to a store (grrrrrrrr!) or ring the sure signal helpline that is only open M-F.  I give up. All to correct a cr@p signal in a house eight miles from the centre of Birmingham.  

So having got that off my chest, the question is how the heck do i get this sorted?  Vodafone seem to be struggling to give me a consistent answer to this question....

Thanks in advance.

David

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Some have had issues with Sure Signal version 3. 

Let the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they will help you with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

done - thanks.

gsmsecure
12: Established
12: Established
Crikey Jeff... you beat me to it..

cheers

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dag1011

I've replied to your post in another thread here. :Smiling: