Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

de and re register sure signal

trialuser
2: Seeker

I am an ex customer about to return, hopefully.

I have a sure signal which I registered to my old account.

I can no longer log into my old sure signal account to de register it so that I can set it up for use with my new phones.

I cant remember my username or password and I ported out my number so it is no longer a vodafone number.

Please can you help me sort this.

Thanks.

Martyn.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trialuser,

That’s great! We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi Martyn,

If you post the serial number of your sure signal this should get the ball rolling. The eForum team will then be able to contact you to confirm a few account details before the deregister the device.

EDIT: Just an afterthough, what have you been doing with the device whilst your number has been at another network? The SS with be permenantly disconnected from the network after 12 months of non use, if yours has been off for longer than this you will need to purchase a new SS.

Nabs

Thanks for the reply.

Serial number is 40110911506.

The SS has been switched on in the corner happily transmitting away (I assume)

My wife's phone is also connected to it so we left it on, it's just that I now have no control over it.

I won't get new vodafone phones if I can't get it sorted as the signal in the house is non existant.

Thanks

Martyn.

PS - I do have a current Vodafone contract at the moment but it is not really relevant here, it is for my daughters phone and she is away at uni. I don't know if that makes any difference. It's not associated with the SS as far as I can remember.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trialuser,

Thanks for posting your serial number.

Everything looks fine and your Sure Signal looks to be working with no problems! :Smiling:

Don’t forget, you have a 7 day cooling off period when you take out a new contract so you can make sure everything’s working as it should be.

Thanks,

Jenny 

Thanks, I know that already.

I want to be able to log onto my sure signal control panel so that I can de register it from a vodafone account I no longer have and re register an account so that I can buy a new vodafone phone / contract.

I dont have any log in details ( forgot username password email I used - I've tried loads I might have used.

I don't have the original vodafone contract / number as it was ported out and I think now discarded.

What I need please.

To be able to access my sure signal account so that I can de register it or just add a new phone.

Or, have vodafone re set it and give me new details to access it.

Hope that's clearer.

Thanks

Martyn.

Nabs
As long as its been plugged in and working you shouldn't have any issues.
Sit tight the eForum team will be able to get in touch and go through the options.

Nabs

trialuser

Hello again.

I started this thread

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/de-and-re-register-sure-signal/td-p/1860380

hoping to get sorted.

I have had a reply from Jenny which was charming but unhelpful and I'm guessing from her reply that she won't revisit the thread as she assumes all is well. It isn't.

So I'll try again here from a different approach.

I have a sure signal which is working well with my wife's phone registered.

I no longer have the vodafone phone and contract which I originally used with the sure signal.

The logon details which I thought were correct do not work so I can't logon on and add a new vodafone number to the sure signal. The username is unrecognised and so is the original number which I ported out anyway.

I'd just like to either - de register the sure signal and start fresh again, or, get access to my original account so I can manage the sure signal in the usual way. The forgot username and password procedures don't work.

If I can politely trouble you to re visit the original thread, all the details are there.

Many thanks

Martyn.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trialuser

We will need some additional information before we can do this.

So we can get the ball rolling and that we can confirm you're the original owner, can you drop us an email here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

Thank you.

I have filled in the form, although it is not really set upfor an ex account holder.

My vodafone logon, if I have one, has now been 'locked' as I have just had another half a dozen guesses at the password. I suppose that means I might have at least got the email address I used correct?

It now says contact customer services via the same email form I have just completed - so I won't confuse the issue, I'll wait to get it resolved here.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trialuser,

That’s great! We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Jenny