Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

de register sure signal box

Jhedi_knight
2: Seeker

greetings

Could anyone help me out I have sold my sure signal box online, but he is unable to regter it, apparently its still registered to me, I am no longer a vodafone customer so I am unable to de-register it online.

If I give a vodafone agent my account number could you do it at your end?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just when I was losing all hope with Vodafone, I got a chat window pop up at 8pm (when the phones stop being answered) and a very helpful chap (Omar) confirmed my identity and deregistered my box.

Not only did he do this - he registered it for my father. Thats what you call star service.

Don't waste your time here waiting days and days - get that online chat window open.

View solution in original position

85 REPLIES 85

paulprett

please d-register my vodaphone suresignal bax...thanks

serial 40120104084

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi paulprett,

If you’re the original owner we can take a look at this for you.

For security reasons, please click here to send us your details.

Thanks,

Gemma

pug1

Hi, i also am having the same problems and i need to de register my account. is this still possible? thanks

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi pug1,

We'll be happy to deregister it for you. Just take a look here for how to get in touch. :Winking_smiley:

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers, Ben

Hello,

I have also left Vodafone and require to de-register a signal box.  Could you please send me message so that I can provide you the necessary details.

Thanks.

Hi PasturesNew2014, 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

I want to deregister a Sure Signal, but the original account is no longer active. How can I get the sure signal de registered please?

Hi peterdg121,

So we can do this for you, please contact us here.

Thanks

Michelle

PhillipAlbutt

Hi Im having the same issue can i get some help please???

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be along in about 24-48 hours. They'll need all the details of the account against which you had registered the device, and will be able to de register it.

PWIAC