Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

de register sure signal box

Jhedi_knight
2: Seeker

greetings

Could anyone help me out I have sold my sure signal box online, but he is unable to regter it, apparently its still registered to me, I am no longer a vodafone customer so I am unable to de-register it online.

If I give a vodafone agent my account number could you do it at your end?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just when I was losing all hope with Vodafone, I got a chat window pop up at 8pm (when the phones stop being answered) and a very helpful chap (Omar) confirmed my identity and deregistered my box.

Not only did he do this - he registered it for my father. Thats what you call star service.

Don't waste your time here waiting days and days - get that online chat window open.

View solution in original position

85 REPLIES 85

Jhedi_knight
device number is 40110514243

Hello Jhedi_knight,

Yes, we can help get this sorted for you.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Hi Lee

I have the same issue, I want to give my Sure Signal box to my father who has just moved to Vodaphone and is getting no signal in his home but I've since moved to a new network (My Account no longer works).

Can you send me details of how to deregister and let my dad use the device.

Nasim

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nasimg,

I'll pop you a PM so we can get the details of the closed account. That way we can verify the registered Sure Signal owner so we can arrange deregistration for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

Hi

I have a similar problem. My suresignal was bought by me and is mine. The previous company that I worked for however owned my mobile phone. Now despite lots of emails, I cant add additional phone numbers to my sure signal because im not the registered owner. Can you advise please?

Ken

Im sorry but your PM was less than hopeless. I spoke to someone at vodafone just now, they tell me to get my ex company to contact vodafone. Well they have already done that several months ago and nothing has happened. Deeply irritating.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good Morning Kengr1, 

So that we can help further please follow the instructions in Daves PM to email us and we'll help further. 

Nasimg, great to hear it's sorted. :smileyhappy:

Best Wishes, 

Kay

I  emailed vodafone my details but I've not heard from them (after 3 days). I called up customer services and after waiting 20 mins I was told they can't help as the account is now closed. She said she would pass onto the technical team and I got disconnected - brilliant customer service!

Has anyone been able to get their old sure signal box deregistered - I've seen lots of people requesting it and getting the "secret" PM which was supposed to verify the owner. I've tried and got nowhere for the past 3 days. I think I'll just have to tell my father to move to a network that cares.

Help - anyone!!!!

Just when I was losing all hope with Vodafone, I got a chat window pop up at 8pm (when the phones stop being answered) and a very helpful chap (Omar) confirmed my identity and deregistered my box.

Not only did he do this - he registered it for my father. Thats what you call star service.

Don't waste your time here waiting days and days - get that online chat window open.