Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

de register sure signal box

Lindyp1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, 

I'm hoping someone can help. My daughter who previously had a Vodafone account wants to deregister the sure signal box that she had. She has tried contacting Vodafone by phone and online but no one has been able to help. Please could someone assist? She is not able to access her account anymore online at all now it has been cancelled.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

I sorte dthis out with Live Chat

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Linyp1,

We can get this sorted for her.

All you need to do is ask her to contact our team here.

James

Can you help me I had a similar question earlier that has remianed unanswered? Who do I contact?

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi acdeag,

I've responded to your other post about this here.

Dave

Hi

I sorte dthis out with Live Chat

Hi,

I've just changed my vodafone sim and number because my account is completely bust and no one at vodafone can resolve the issues!!   

I have a sure signal box registered to my old number and am unable to log on to my account to deregister it as my online account has been down for two weeks now (hence the sim and number change) haow can I quickly and easily get my sure signal deregistered with out any further hassle?

thanks

DB. 

If you ported a number in or left Vodafone then the account for the old number will never work again. If you ported your number in you need to register for a new account.

When teh new account is active you ask Vodafone to move the Sure Signal to your new account

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DB,

If you've not already arranged this with Live help then I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

i have deleted the main number from my sure box

can you deregister please so i can start again

The serial number of the box is 21223155639

thanks

Hi winghill,

To do this, we’ll need access to your account.

All you need to do is contact the team here.

James