Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

de registering my sure signal

stevestones
2: Seeker

I have a sure signal that needs to be deregistered. it is a model 9361 Home Cell V2-V and the part number is 3JR0911ABBA, serial number 40120944901. i no longer have a vodaphone account so can not access the system to do it myself. can you please help. regards Lisa

7 REPLIES 7

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @stevestones 

Our Live help team will be able to help with this.  

Thanks, 

Phil

stevestones

How do i get in touch with your Live Team? I can not see any contact numbers nor anyway of establishing contact as I do not have a Vodafone account. Please help. Regards

Lisa

I am sorry to say that despite 2 sessions with advisors Vodafone are unable / unwilling to deregister my device. This seems to be a simple way of making sure that someone buys a new device rather than being able to use one that is no longer required. Very dissapointed with Vodafone and will not be using them again.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stevestones

This isn’t good to hear.

So we can take your account details securely, please follow the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Gemma

JRDRAKE
I'm in the exact same position. Needing to deregister a sure signal I purchased online.

Please help

Desperately struggling to deregister a sure signal device I purchased online. I'm not in touch with the seller. Please help

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@JRDRAKE

As has been mentioned in previous threads, due to data protection, if you cannot contact the seller, Vodafone won't be able to deregister the  Sure Signal.

Only the person who had the device registered to their account can request deregistration.