cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

how do i de-register the sure signal box my daughter has given me and register it in my name?

alderslade
3: Seeker

my daughter cannot de-register the sure singal box she has given me cos she it no longer a vodafone user

What do I need to do to register it to my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@carolestant

When your daughter starts the chat from the contact us link at the bottom of the page, she will need to explain that she has left Vodafone and needs to deregister a Sure Signal.

The advisor will still be able to locate the account for her to pass data protection.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Customer Services should be able to assist / guide you. 

For Account Access and Account Enquiries please speak to Vodafone Customer Service on 191 from your mobile phone - Or use a Landline to ring them. Contract Customers : tel:03333040191 and Pay As You Go Customers : tel:03333048069

All information in http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm

You can input your Vodafone mobile number after prompted or if issues exist where it won't recognise the number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts when using the Vodafone LandLine Number option to input a mobile number, and then on approx the 4th attempt it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers.

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Live Chat Option found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Computer to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat window page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise and for an Agent to become available.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise. By using Live Chat you can also keep the chat logs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

@alderslade

Even if your Daughter is no longer a Vodafone customer, Customer Services will still be able to find the account and access her details.

Just ask your Daughter to use Live Chat with the details she had as a Vodafone Customer.  As soon as she has passed data protection, the advisor will be able to deregister the Sure Signal to leave you free to register the device to your account.

carolestant
How do you use live chat if you can not get into your Vodafone account?!

AnnS

@carolestant

When your daughter starts the chat from the contact us link at the bottom of the page, she will need to explain that she has left Vodafone and needs to deregister a Sure Signal.

The advisor will still be able to locate the account for her to pass data protection.