Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4S not connecting

Cjwilson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I've had a Sure Signal (3 light version) for over a year. My blackberry connects to this fine. My wife just bought an iPhone 4S, I've registered the number but it does not connect to SS. I've reset the SS and phone but without any luck. ive  searched the forum but can't find the solution. 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Many thanks Dave,

Just done a hard reset and now I have connection.

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Ben

I'm afraid the troubleshooting hasn't fixed it. I'd already tried these before I logged the message. I've attached a trace in case this helps.

My phone is an iPhone 4S and it receives a 3G signal when out and about. The router is a Virgin Media wireless-n router and it is plugged in correctly to the Sure Signal. I have solid lights (one red and two white) with the in-use light appearing intermittently. My phone appraes to be showing a stronger signal (again intermittently) but not 3G.

The handset is registered on Vodafone online. Details on SS supplied already.

Regards

G

Regards

G

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi G,

I can see your Sure Signal made contact with the network at 06:50pm yesterday, is everything up and running now?

The light sequence you’re seeing should mean that the Sure Signal is active and ok.

To clarify is it working to make calls but not pick up 3G coverage when in the house (using the Sure Signal)?

If this is the case please could you test another phone with your Sure Signal to see if it picks up 3G?

Thanks,

Gemma