Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4S not connecting

hethreoffender
3: Seeker

I've just upgraded from an iPhone 3GS to a 4S and it won't connect to the Sure Signal. It works fine with the Nokia Lumia that also lives in the house. I've read lots of posts suggesting that this is not uncommon. Could you resync the Sure Signal please? S/N 21229336991

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi hethreoffender,

Sorry we didn't reach your post sooner. We're working to get to everyone ASAP.

The website is running normally when tested.Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies in case an old error is trapped.

I've tried resynching the sure signal to see if it can pick up the change without needing to remove and re-add the affected number. Give it a reset to see if that's sorted things.

For Sure Signal version 1 or 2:

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
  • Once all lights display release the reset button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

If that doesn't pick up the new phone and you still can't log in online, click here to get us your details.

Dave

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

hethreoffender

I have already switched off and on the sure signal, and the phone, and tried flight mode

hethreoffender
Are you aware of problems with the My Account page? I'd love to deregister the SS or remove and readd my number but the website doesn't seem to be working properly

Any chance of someone replying to this other than me?

Website is terrible and not functional at the moment. I tried customer support on the phone who said they'd send me a direct number for the sure signal team. I got a text which said "Sure Signal (access gateway)c08-454402104

I don't even know what that is!!!! Please can I talk to a person who knows something about sure signals?

My new phone did require a new sim but I need someone to make my partner's Nokia the admin user and then remove and add my number but this isn't possible on the website at the moment - I get the message "

Sorry – we’re making some changes to our site"

Hi hethreoffender

I thought I would pop on and let you know we currently work on a first come first served basis here on the eForum and do try and answer posts within 24/48 hours. 

I have logged your original post to be looked into by the team and as soon as somebody is available they will be along to help :Smiling:

Alternatively if you require a faster fix why not pop over to our live chat or call 191 free of charge from your phone.

Thanks

Matt

hethreoffender
I did try 191 but didn't get any joy... See above reply. Hadn't noticed a live chat option, I'll try that next time I'm on a proper computer.

Apologies if I was getting stressy, it's difficult living in a mobile black hole when you've got used to how wonderful sure signal can be when it works

Hi hethreoffender,

Sorry we didn't reach your post sooner. We're working to get to everyone ASAP.

The website is running normally when tested.Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies in case an old error is trapped.

I've tried resynching the sure signal to see if it can pick up the change without needing to remove and re-add the affected number. Give it a reset to see if that's sorted things.

For Sure Signal version 1 or 2:

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
  • Once all lights display release the reset button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

If that doesn't pick up the new phone and you still can't log in online, click here to get us your details.

Dave

hethreoffender
I seem to have full signal so the resync appears to have worked. Thank you so much... I love my sure signal 🙂