Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 Sure Signal Problem

Tordavis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I've been reading this forum and followed the instructions in the other threads to get my iPhone 5 to connect but it's still not working. My blackberry connects fine so can't understand the issue.
Please can you advise how I can sort this.
It's the first time I've tried to use this phone or number with sure signal.
Serial number of sure signal is 40120947557.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The 29th July was the first time I tried to register this phone number with the sure signal, I have only got this number from you with a new contract recently. I have removed number though from sure signal and will re register in 24 hours.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

I have already tried trouble shooting but didn't work unfortunately.
Speed test 6.15mb/s
IP 62.60.15.68
Ping 22ms
Sure signal 40120947557
'212.183.133.177' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Thanks

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tordavis,

Thanks for posting. There are a couple of things I want to try.

I can see you've recently changed the location of the Sure Signal back on the 29th. I'll force a manual synchronisation from this end. We'll need you to reset the device to complete the process. Remember it can take up to an hour to come back online following a reset.

Also, did you have this number on your Sure Signal previously with a different SIM card? If so, de-registering and re-registering is the fastest way to get your Micro-SIM recognised. Alternatively you can reach my team by following the instructions I've sent here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

I have reset sure signal as per trouble shooting guide and I phone still won't connect. I have never used this sim on this sure signal before.

Please could you let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tordavis, 

If this is a new SIM please follow Ben's instructions above and deregister the Sure Signal through your online account.

You will need to leave it 24 hours before re-registering. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Kay

The 29th July was the first time I tried to register this phone number with the sure signal, I have only got this number from you with a new contract recently. I have removed number though from sure signal and will re register in 24 hours.