Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 not picking up vss1

Ukchri2
1: Seeker
One of my SureSignal users has recently changed from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6. This of course meant a SIM card change. The iphone4 worked perfectly on the v1 SureSignal but since the SIM card change it will not pick up.
Things I have tried:
Reboot SureSignal both before and after de registering and re registering number
Reboot iPhone 6 at the same time.
All other users devices work fine to the SureSignal so I know it's connected to the network via broadband. This means I don't need trace route or other network tests.
It just seems this change of sim makes it impossible for the user to the SureSignal. When de registering and re registering correct texts are received on the device.
Serial number is 40112445685,
If someone from vodafone could help this it would be great as the user is really frustrated as there is no normal network coverage in this area.

Ukchri2
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ukchris2

Welcome to the eForum.

If you can turn the affected phone off for a few minutes then turn it back on, and remove the number from the Vodafone Sure Signal for at least 24 hours then re-add.

If this still hasn’t resolved the issue, we’ll need to check this again at the network level, so get in touch with Live help.

Cheers,

Laura