Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone and Sure Signal

rgcarterict
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

We have 4 iphones, 3 are connecting ok but the 4th iphone 6s will not connect.  I've spoken to vodafone support and they factory reset the suresignal box, i've also updated the carrier settings on the phone.  The phone is running iOS 9.3.3.  The phone has been hard reset but still not working.

Has anyone got any tips to get this phone working?

Reading on other forum post resyncing the suresignal works so if someone could try for me that would be great. SN: 43161686225

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A bit of a long shot but can you try going into Settings-Mobile Data-Mobile Data Oprions and turn off 4G and then turn airplane mode On and then Off which may force the iPhone to search for 3G which the sure signal pushes out. 

Tip > If a sim swap has been actioned recently then its recommended to de register the number for a period of 24 hours and then re register. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @rgcarterict

Have your tried deregistering and registering again.  Please see the link below.

Sure Signal Support - My Sure Signal is working but not with my phone.

If you cannot get the phone to connect, please give Live Chat a try, they should be able to solve the problem.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rgcarterict

It sounds like the SIM needs to be updated on the Sure Signal.

Please do the followng;

• Remove the number in question,
  • reset the Sure Signal,
  • add the number in question back on,
  • reset the phone whilst in range of the Sure Signal (hold the 'Home' and 'Power' buttons down until the Apple logo reappears).