Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

impossible to register new sure signal

jimbot
2: Seeker

Hi 

I've been going 'round in circles for a few hours. After purchasing a sure signal your website does not seem to be allowing me to register it for myself and my wife.

I've logged in

gone to register my sure signal

entered postcode then sure signal serial no, given it a name, accepted terms and conditions

Upon clicking submit I then get the following message 

clicking this link takes me to a dead page. If I add my wifes number during sure signal registration it just goes straight to a dead page. without giving me this message.

I have a Vodaphone number and I have had for serval years, I regsitered my iphone on the website but that didn't seem to help and the same thing happens again. This is infuriating ...Can you help? 

4 REPLIES 4

artfry

Hi 

There seems to be a big problemm with the myvodafone or suresignal for vodafone site. 

following the advice i tried to click on the register the sure signal and i get an endless loop and eventually a "

This web page has a redirect loop" 

error comes up. I cant login to myvodafone or follow this link. doesnt seem browser specifc as i got this on IE and chrome. 

cheers

mart

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

jimbot - Can I just check if you're trying to add the number that the Sure Signal is being registered to?

The owner number is included by default, so the system would automatically reject it. The error message you're seeing acts as a catch-all for any problems with a number.

If that's not the case, we'll need to get some details to help sort this. Click here to get us your details.

------------------------------------

artfry - This isn't something I've seen previously. I've got a Sure Signal on my account and I can get to the management screen without issue when I try.

Again, click here to get us your details and we'll help set up anything you're having issues with.

Dave

Ta Dave - i am pulling my hair out at this myvodafone area. 

i tried it on ipad this morning at home (rather than office where i am having the bad experince on my desktop) and its tells me "we are doing workon this site" and thats it - nothing more. i cant get to see any of myvodafone. i have tried this morning again at work and i get the same thing. screen shot attached. 

So two different locations and a really really  horrible user experince. its amatuer city here - this experince really sucks so badly. . 

But i also dont understnad your answer to jimbot either. no where does it say on the simple instructions - that the owner is already registered. no wodner he had issues. But i cant even get that far. 

Surely Vodafone has some techs that can get a self service area to work within a 48 hour period? If there's all this resource going into the e forum - which is all trying to get people to use self service - why on earth isnt the actual portal working for so long? 

i've seen mom n' pop ecommerce stores with better UX than this. 

mart

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi artfry,

It looks to be something specific on your registration as it's working for others.

If you follow the directions I linked to we'll be able to help sort everything.

Dave