Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

managing my sure signal account

walker2tone
2: Seeker

hello, i want to see what phone numbers i have allocated to my sure signal account, so i log onto my vodafone account and click on the tab that says my sure signal but i cant find the tab that says manage my sure signal

where would this be ?

thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi walker2stone,

Thanks for posting. This page has full instructions on how to manage your Sure Signal users. You should find the 'Manage Users' option under the 'My Sure Signal' tab. This will only show if you've set up and registered your device fully. It can take up to 24 hours from initial set up for this to show so let me know if it's still not there. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

thanks for the quick reply Ben, I installed the sure signal box in August 2011 i cant find the tab that says manage users so i guess i didnt register the device at the time, can you tell me how i can do it now please.

Hi walker2tone,

To register your Sure Signal, you’ll need to log in to My Vodafone and then click on ‘Register Sure Signal’ and follow the instructions. You’ll also need a list of the numbers you wish to connect to your unit.

We’ve a page in our help centre that gives full information and also a link to a help video, should you wish to view it.

Thanks

Andrew

If you have the time, would you be able to complete a short feedback survey for me? You can find it here and it’ll go to ensuring I’m offering the best service I can.

i have found the original paperwork that came with my sure signal and i did actually register as i have my user name, password and name of my sure signal and it tells me my serial number is already registered so where do i find the tab on the vodafone website that says "manage my sure signal" ?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi walker2tone

You will need to sign into your My Account once logged in you will see a tab saying 'manage my Sure Signal' :Smiling:

Thanks

Sukhi

sorry but you dont seem to understand my question, where is the tab that says "manage my settings" when i log into my account the only things that i can see are

register sure signal

sure signal opt out

register another sure signal

surely someone can help me.zx

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi walker2tone

When you login into your My Account you will need to click on 'register & manage my Sure Signal', this will take you to ‘manage my Sure Signal’ 

If you cannot see this that means the Sure Signal has not been registered and you will need to do this to progress further.

Thanks

Sukhi

ghill50cowin

Having purchased, installed, registered and set up my Sure Signal account on line using my Safari browser, I have been trying to add another vodafone number as a user to the account it keeps saying there's a problem. I have talked to the online chat people who tried to tell me it was because I was using Safari and I should use Internet Explorer which doesn't make any sense. I tried on my friends laptop vis IE and Chrome but with no success. Does anyone know if there is an ongoing issue.

Hi,

I have been re-activating my suspended Sure Signal V2 unit over the last couple of days. Leaping forward, the Sure Signal is now working absolutely fine.

To 'see' my Vodafone Sure Signal page, I sign into my Vodafone account (the page which shows my number, plan, settings, etc); if I then 'hover' the mouse cursor over the top right 'My account (Logged in)... next to the 'person' symbol, one of the drop down options, together with 'Welcome Mark', My Bills, My Product and Plans, etc, is 'My Sure Signal'. Clicking on this takes me to the 'My Sure Signal' page, which has all the options to register and manage the Sure Signal and users.

Hope it helps - Good Luck!

Cheers,

Mark