Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

managing users

bigsky
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

A few days ago my phone HTC sensation lost service.with an error stating disconnected because service is unavailable. Many attempts to fix on phone and starting stopping sure signal.  This has not worked. When checking my vodafone account my new number does not show in the user list.  On trying to re add it does not allow stating that the number is already registered.  However as I have said it does not appear in the list.  This must be the issue.  I have contacted Vodafone customer services who have replied confirming that the number is no longer registered. See my problem now. As for a cause I am not sure.  There have been a few updates on phone lately and I am now using a wireless link when at home to download.  This a Tooway satellite system as we have no 3G signal here and broadband is less than 1meg. I know sure signal does not work on satellite so it is still on BT. 

So how do I fix the user number issue on the sure signal.

30 REPLIES 30

Hi ronmitch,

Thanks for the update.

As we're not an inbound teams it's not possible for us to leave a contact number for you.

If you can reply to the last email we sent, or send another in the same routing code in the subject line we'll get in touch again.

If you have a preferred contact number and calling time please include that.

Thanks

Ian