Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

new sim no service

snoden123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I got new SIM card yesterday. It always show no service on the top for more than 24 hours. Today I went to the vodafone store and he did a confirmation that the card is active and he teach me leave it off for one hour. I did but still no service. 

I come here for help.

Serial number is 447470069616.

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
I'm afraid that we don't have the necessary account access to be able to assist you, but LiveChat do so get in contact with them via the LiveChat link at the bottom of the page.

As a general rule SIM activation is usually done within a few minutes, occasionally it does take up to 24 hours. As you have been into a store who have confirmed it is done correctly, I would wait until tomorrow and check the SIM card then

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

Try turning your phone off and on.

Vodafone will not be able to answer Account Specific questions here on the forum.They have direct Customer Contact Telephone Lines via http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm and Online Live Chat to assist with these types of enquiries.

Enquiries that are not Account Specific can sometimes be resolved via the experience of the members on this eForum. Give us a try.

For Account Access and Account Enquiries please speak to Vodafone Customer Service on 191 from your mobile phone - Or use a Landline to ring them. Contract Customers : tel:03333040191 and Pay As You Go Customers : tel:03333048069

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.