Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

online Sure signal management can't do it

trobbo
4: Newbie

Hi there, My wife's phone is unable to call anyone because it drops the call as soon as it connects.

However when I turn off our Sure Signal box the problem disappears, and her phone connects.

OK I thought I'll go online and do some admin on the Sure Signal box. The problem is that all reference to managing my Sure Signal has disappeared. It is just not listed.

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

I've tried the reset procedure from the troubleshooting thread with no success, but I have a query about this, where it says "-Hold in the reset button until all lights go solid" the lights just blinked on once, they didn't stay on

I have no problems using the Sure Signal Box with my HTC Desire HD, no dropped calls, connects every time, solid signal. The problem only occurs with my wife's phone HTC Windows Phone X.

This is why I wanted to administer the box on My Vodafone - but it isn't there any more - it used to be.

Serial number of Sure Signal is: 40122422286

I've not bothered with the rest of the info you asked for because the problem is only with the one phone, everything else works fine, and my main concern was why I can't administer my Sure Signal Box any more.

Hi trobbo,

We'll need to take a look at your account to understand why you can't manage your Sure Signal online.

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll also have a look into the registration of your wife's phone.

Thanks,

Matt B

Ok - done as you suggest