Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

please deregister sure signal

bazzav555
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

please deregister my sure signal serial number 21221971548 which I do not use any longer and want to sell on.

Manny thanks

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Barry, 

Click here to get in touch with the team and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Paul 

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

Hi bazzav555, 

One of the team will be in touch today.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi

I am also an ex-customer (no online account access) and wish to deregister my sure signal.

Please help.

Charlie

Hi Char7es

Thanks for your post.

As the long as the Sure Signal is registered to you we can de-register it for you.

Just get in touch here.

Thanks

Simon

I also need to have my sure signal box deregistered, I've ported my number and can't get access to the my account area to do it myself.

Can you let me know what I need to do?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mauja,

No problem! :Smiling:

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jenny 

Hello, I am no longer with Vodafone, hence I can no longer log into my account to de-register my sure signal.

Please can a member of the Vodafone Support team please PM me so that they can de-register it for me.

Thanks,
Sam

Hello, I am no longer with Vodafone, hence I can no longer log into my account to de-register my sure signal.

Please can a member of the Vodafone Support team please PM me so that they can de-register it for me.

I have called your customer service team and they have advised that the new owner can call Vodafone to register it to them, however, I have read in numerous places that the current owner (me) has to de-register it first.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi srosario,

So we can help, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

Hello 

I left vodafone some time ago and am passing my sure signal box on to a friend. I can no longer access my vodafone account so need you to do it for me.

Can you let me know how and what I need to do please?

Thanks

Neil

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @burgersn 

Contact us here and we'll be in touch :).

Thanks,

Sukhi