Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

please deregister sure signal

bazzav555
3: Seeker

please deregister my sure signal serial number 21221971548 which I do not use any longer and want to sell on.

Manny thanks

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Barry, 

Click here to get in touch with the team and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Paul 

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi Barry,

You can de-register our Sure Signal through the My Account section of the Vodafone website.

If your having issues post back and one of the team can get in touch and sort this out for you. It might take a couple days to get this done.

Nabs

Hi,

I am no longer a Vodafone customer and I tried to sign in but it says my account is not linked any longer.

I can send my details by private mail to de-register the sure signal 21221971548 or can you just do it.  I purchased it directly from Vodafone.

Kind regards

Barry

Nabs

Hi Barry,

You will need to complete a security check with one of the eForum Team before the device can be de-registered. Sit tight for a PM from them detailing how this can be done.

Nabs

Hi Barry, 

Click here to get in touch with the team and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Paul 

Hi,

I completed all the information you asked me for but have not heard anything yet since the confirmation you had received my information.  Can you tell me where we are and if I need to do anything else.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi there bazzav555,

Thanks for posting.

I've checked and we replied to you this morning.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi, hope I am not being impatient but can you tell me where we are with deregistering my Sure Signal please.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry, 

I've just checked and this is still being looked into for the reasons outlined in the email we sent to you on Friday.

Paul 

bazzav555
Hi Paul,

any luck yet?

Regards
Barry