Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

please resync my SS1

stevebtan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

SS1 not working since last week.  full reset done several times without success.

Could you try resync from your end please

S/no 21196853895

31 REPLIES 31

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jhopkins 

We'll be unable to check this as it's now deregistered. 

If you re-register the Sure Signal, we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Kay,

When it was registered, I left it for severel days  to sort itself out. I rebooted  it  and also my router. I  fitted a  new  power cable and a new ethernet cable. I spoke to you on the phone, to BT and also  emailed  Netgear. I also  had several  phone  conversations  with our local VF manager. In addition I posted  the long list of  data  that you requested. All of this  came to nothing ( except  for a lot of  incomprehensible  stuff about ports). If you can assure  me there are still things  that we haven't  tried, I will re-register it. In the meanwhile I have had  no mobile signal yet this year.

Kay

I have re-registered  my V1  and  connected it. It is now stuck in the following  light  sequence........

none

and then repeating ad infintum.

Hello?

Kay

It is now  23rd March...2  days  since  you contaced  me and I responded.  So what happens  now?....or am I  on my own......once again.  Does  Vodaphone  not  have any responsibility  to provide  some sort  of  phone reception  for all that money we pay each month?....or am I missing the point ?  I have  told you what flashing lights I am getting...so  how  about some sort  of response  from you...you,re  the 'technical expert'....not me.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jhopkins

Everything looks fine here now.

Who’s your internet service provider and what router are you using?

Thanks,

Jenny

BT.....Netgear 42  dual band

This must be the  slowest  forum on the planet......any response?

Jenny

It is now two days since  I replied  to your  query. Any chance of a  response?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jhopkins 

Thanks for supplying this information. There are compatibility issues between Sure Signal and certain BT Home Hubs, however your router should be fine. 

This does sound like a faulty unit. It's still showing the last connection date as June 2014. 

If you haven't already, please try the Sure Signal at a friend or family members so it's on a different internet connection. If it behaves the same, this will confirm a fault with the device. 

Thanks, 

Kay