cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

power light on, system light flashing, have tried resetting but not solving issue

LaraAinsworth
2: Seeker

hi

after alot of faffing at the start (port forwarding etc) I have had a working sure signal v2 for nearly 3 years. Other than having to reset it every so often all has been ok until recently. over the last few weeks I have had to reset the signal box more and more. Over the last few days I have had to reset the box daily and today I just can't get the box working again

Issue is always the same. power light on, system light flashing. up until today I have managed to get it working again using some comination of a factory reset and switching everything (broadband router etc) off and on and again. none of this is working todat and I keep ending up with a signal box with a flashing system light.

Can you please advise what information you have at your end that might help as I simply can't get it working at the moment.

speed test results

ping 23ms

download 52.3mbps

upload 17/08mbps

ping test

line quality B*

ping 29ms

jitter 3 ms

unable to measure packet loss

ip address 86.136.170.5

I have a mac , please advise how to do trace

sure signal serial number 40123235372

2 REPLIES 2

LaraAinsworth

probably worth saying i'm with BT (infinity) . having just looked at other posts on forum looks like this might be a nationwide issue with BT over last few days ? Would appreciate some advise from vodafone asap.

many thanks

Hi LauraAinsworth,

This is how to do a Traceroute on a MAC

1. Double-click the Macintosh hard drive.
  2. Double-click the Applications folder.
  3. Double-click the Utilities folder.
  4. Double-click the Network Utility icon to open the Network Utility window.
  5. Click the Traceroute tab.
  6. Enter a domain in the Please enter the network address to trace an internet route to field.
  7. Click Start.

With you being on BT please see here.

Cheers,

Laura