Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

problem with sure signal, not working after reset

mikeblackburn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI, I have a Vodafone sure signal and having tried multiple resets but I still have two constant orange lights. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Which version of SS is it ?

I ask because It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10. From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Also Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikeblackburn Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.