Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

problems with registering sure signal

Naseem1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'd appreciate your advice.

I tried to register my vodafone sure signal yesterday - but keep getting error messages.

I spent over 3 hours chatting to two different online advisers. One stated that he's 'fixed the problem'. I should log out and then try. The same error message appeared.

The message is:

'Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2c1]'

I contacted another adviser last night who informed me that he spoke with the vodafone technical team and advised that I had incorrectly entered my details. I need to register after 8am this morning. I queried what is meant by entering 'wrong' details no answer was given. I also asked where does vodafone mentions there are specific times for registering the sure signal - again no answer was given.

So I tried to register this morning. After umpteen attempts I've given up. The same error message as yesterday appears.

I am annoyed with the poor level of support and advice provided by Vodafone staff. I have no mobile signal at home and paying for a non-existent sevice. I feel cheated by Vodafone.

Can some one particularly at vodafone advice me on how to register this sure signal or better still suggest how I can end my contract early (10 months to run) without any financial penalities.

Thank you

-----------------------------------

Update as of Sunday 12 June 2016

I have finally managed to resolve the issue. I've been able to register by the same customer service/ technical team that had been unable to assist previously. I've received the sure signal for free (does not compensate for hours of communications plus almost a year without a signal at home).

My advice is to go with any other provider. I'll still be pursuing ending my contract early with Vodafone. 

0 REPLIES 0