Ask

Solution

"Sorry – there seems to be a problem message" when registering device

dudleybloke
2: Seeker

I get this message when registering my device. Tried several times:

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later. - [2j2]

Are there network issues previenting registering new devices today?

The unit is the latest model and has been successfullly de-registered previously (it worked fine before de-registering).

Thanks.

26 REPLIES 26

@jamesjhllaw - I’ve also sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

any one help.....

.....i have a brand new sure signal device and tried to register it today but it states

"sorry - there seems to be a problem. something went wrong, sorry. our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later. [2k1]"

i have tried 3 different browsers but still the same response.

any advice, as no vodafone signal with my new phone in my house is really annoying.

thanks.

This does not fix the issue.

@dudleybloke - Please let us know the serial number of your Sure Signal so we can investigate further.

dudleybloke

I managed to get through to Sure Signal team via telephone yesterday. They added my number for me. However, I am still not getting a signal, even though my phone number is registered. 

It's getting a bit annoying now as I'm missing work calls. 

I've turned off and on both phone and Sure Signal several times to no avail.

Please help me Vodafone.

Thanks.

Shivari

Same problem here. Error on trying to register yesterday (several times). Now the Register page has been removed. 

Found the page again. Same error: "Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later. - [2e2]"

@Shivari - Try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser - there may an update taking place, so could be worthwhile trying again tomorrow.

Phoned the Sure Signal team and amazingly got through straightaway. 5 minutes later, all sorted. yay!

I'm having this problem now.  Any chance of just fixing the website rather than asking us all to phone individually?