Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

re-sync my sure signal please

harrydurbin66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, following advice from Twitter, I need my Sure Signal re-sync'd. The serial number is 21227854656.

thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi harrydurbin66,

I’ve re-synced this for you now.

If you’re still having trouble after this has finished, please let me know what problem you are having and I’ll be more than happy to help.

James

Thanks James. The problem is that my iPhone 5C does not connect to the Sure Signal. My iPhone 4S worked ok. I have deleted the phone number (Number removed for security) from the box using My Account and re-added the number. SMS texts were received confirming these actions.

The situation is still the same and it is an issue as my indoor coverage is poor.

regards

Harry

Hi harrydurbin66,

So we can take a closer look at this for you, please contact the team here.

James

James, I have sent the email via the website as requsted. text is:

My new iPhone 5C company phone (removed for security) will not connect to my Sure Signal. My iPhone 4 did connect. I have removed and re-added the number using the management in My Account. I have reset the Sure Signal twice.

My wife's iPhone 5 (3G model) also does not connect.

The phone I am trying to connect is my work phone; I work for Vodafone Group.

Do iPhone 5's work with the older Sure Signal?

James,

the email bounced with the following message.

We don’t use this email address anymore, so our advisers won’t get your message. Don’t worry, you can chat to an adviser online instead – they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Any advice?

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi harrydurbin66

The devices will work with all 3G handsets.

Can you resend the email ensuring the subject line is completed as shown.

You have received this message because something doesn't match up and this is the most common cause.

DaveCD

Hi, I have resent the email. In the meantime, I have had to power off the Sure Signal as all attempts to make a call fail with it turned on.

regards

Harry

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Harry,

That’s great! We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Jenny