Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

registering my sure signal against my PAYG Vodafone account

neilpoultney
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Sirs,

I have a SureSignal which i recieved through work sometime ago, I did have it working for a while, but not since I moved house, how do I registered this Sure Signal against my new PAYG account and ensure  I can use it? I will hopefully be moving to a monthly tarrif very soon so do I hold off and wait to set up against that instead, but I suppose I need to de-register the old account I had this under under my work address?, if so I have no way of accessing it as its saying my account is locked, this is all very frustrating, might as well use the Sure Signal as a very poor door wedge at the moment!!!

4 REPLIES 4

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Hi Neil,

Whether you deal with this now or in the future doesn't matter much. It's up to you.

For the Sure Signal to be registered by you, it will need to be de-registered by the other party. As this option appears closed to you, you will need assistance from the Vodafone tech people, who will read your message later (if not sooner).

The Sure Signal boxes aren't heavy enough to use as doorstops, so you may as well use it for its designed purpose. 😉

HTH,

Peter

Peter

thanks Peter, so Mr (or Mrs) Vodafone Tech can you please assist, you will most proably need the serial number of my VSS - this is 21221973841

Neil

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi neilpoultney,

As your account is locked we will be able to de-register the Sure Signal for you.  It is account specific and so we'll need you to send us an email.  I'm dropping you a PM so please follow the instructions I've included in there and we'll be in touch with you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Phil

Thanks Phil, have sent the email via the contact us web page.

Neil