Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

registration of sure signal box

gerard10
2: Seeker

Your registration site for sure signal has been down for 24 hours with no helpful advice on when it's coming back. When first line help tried to refer me to second line to get the box registered the line dropped. This is the second sure signal box in any case as the first one didn't work. Vodafone's customer service processes are clearly broken and it is out of control if you look at it from a customer's point of view. Shameful really when you have 60bn+ in the bank from the Verizon sale.

PLEASE can someone competent and who actually cares about helping customers get going with the stuff they've paid hard-earned money for please get in touch to help me out?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

whitling2k

+1

any news on resolution please?

whitling2k

now working again!

thumbs up!

Not back up for me, still saying "Registration Error" on the next screen when i hit the business customer button.

Desperately need to resolve, can someone please get in touch?!

Thanks

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting.

@ gerard10 - Can you now access the My Vodafone site to register your Sure Signal?

If not, try clearing your cache and cookies or try another browser. If that doesn't work, click the link at the bottom of my post and send us your details.

@ enzo27 - Can I ask the same of you?

Please click here to send us your details.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi have sent info back through PM, please can we get it sorted.

Still can't access registration

Thanks

Hi, still haven't heard anything and still can't register??

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi enzo27,

I've checked and I can see we replied to your email on Friday 20th.

If you didn't receive this, can you check any junk filters or folders to see if it got caught?

If you did, you'd need to follow the directions in there to get things addressed.

Dave