Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sim card change and sure signal not working

fosterel
2: Seeker
My husband uses my sure signal for work, registered as a user at home. He just had his handset change and had to get a micro sim which his work switched over to his number. However he is now not picking up a signal from the Suresignal at home since changing over. His number hasn't changed. Just to complicate matters further the new handset is dual sim handset but it isn't picking up the Suresignal signal even if he switches off the other sim. Any help appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

fosterel
I seem to have it work I g if I change to the other dim slot and turn off data but not ideal really.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi fosterel,

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Cheers, Ben

This happened to me and many others there are several solutions but I don't know if all are "official" Here's a list anyway:

Go to your VF online account and on the sure signal section deregister your VSS and the reregister it. Say after an hour. This worked for me.

Transfer ownership to someone else. You can re transfer back after. However, all my numbers were on the one account, so I couldn't.

Ask the Tech guys for a resync - seems quite common on other threads but they need your VSS number.

Some have said that trying to connect to another network (when you have one) which fails, then lets you connect to your VSS, though can't vouch for this method

Hope this helps

Chris

Sorry just read your OP properly!

If the sure signal is registered to you then go to VF website to manage suresignal. Delete his number and once done simply add his number again.

C

fosterel
I seem to have it work I g if I change to the other dim slot and turn off data but not ideal really.